Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CKC Deals

Well, I spent all of Saturday at CKC and had a great time. It was nice to take my time and look around. I think Sarah had a good time too. :-) So, do you want to see my new goodies? I probably spent more than I should have but I got really good deals and I know I will put my big purchase to good use. Here are the goodies!!!


This is the chipboard I bought. A lot of letters that I'm sure I'll put to good use. The two from Scenic Route were only $1 each and the others were on clearance. I did break down and buy the cool precision file set from Basic Grey. I almost broke down and bought it last year but just couldn't resist this time. It makes sanding chipboard so much easier. The red and blue letters will go really well with the kids school albums.





This picture shows the three make and takes we did. One was a really easy mini book that I'll have to put to good use soon. I love the miss you card. Hmmm, who am I missing right now? I also learned you can staple chipboard. I know it is simple but I'm glad it was pointed out to me. I got some stickers, buy one get one free, for the book I want to make about my childhood. I had to get the drama masks for obvious reasons, LOL. The blue circles are an acrylic book that I can't wait create. They look like so much fun.




This is some fun paper I bought for 10 cents each. I bought ten sheets. The black and white paper was from basic grey and not so inexpensive. It matches with one of the scrapbook pages I made last year and I really like it. I also bought this school file book kit from Ink About It. It was created by Debbie Hill. It will be fun to do. The paper alone was worth the cost of the kit. Fun ribbons and buttons, too.




My final, but big, purchase was a Bind it All. I know I will put this to good use with gifts and such. The price included 8 different books and 8 bindings. When I make one I'll post it here for all to see. If you have a bind it all and have any projects you'd like to share I'd love to see a link.



Til later,

Stacy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You got a lot of great stuff! LOVE the 'Bind it All'. I knew that you loved Debbie's school book kit. It is so CUTE!! It was good to see you there. Sounds like you had an awesome time! :-)