Monday, July 21, 2008
Lots goin' on
Sorry I've been MIA. I am officially going to be teaching second grade in September. I've very excited and very busy getting ready. We spent a week in GA with my brother and niece and had a good time. The only nightmare was getting stuck there for two extra days because our flight was not only cancelled once but twice. I hope everyone is having a good summer and it isn't as crazy as mine. I'm looking forward to the new catalog coming out and I can't wait to see all the fun new paper Stampin' Up is coming out with. You'll want to also check out the Decor Elements. Until all the fun new items come up, make sure you check out the retiring accessories. If you want something make sure to order it sooner than later. The item with an asterick are discounted 25%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry about your bad travel expirience, but "YAY!" to the new job!! :-)
Post a Comment