Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two quick things to share



I don't have time to be blogging so don't tell anyone, LOL. I just had to share. The paint can is going to be used for the kiddos to put the clothespin the will use for checking in in the morning. I used acrylic paint and the Crayon Kids set. The flowers are for Meet and Greet and they have my wishes on the back if a parent wants to grant one. Things like Clorox wipes and colored pencils. I used my new to me Cricut!!! OMG! i love it. It is sooooo much easier than the silouette. I see a lot more use for that. Hope you like!! I'm off to do more school stuff.




Til Later,


Stacy
PS Sorry, i don't have time to fight with the picture, just tilt your head to the left, LOL

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are great Stacy! I bet they will be perfect in your classroom! :)