This past week I got this set, Live Your Dream from the Occasions Mini. It is perfect for the Carousel Purse. I'm really excited because SU announced today that the sets in the mini will be available through the end of June. I'm very excited about this. There is so much in there I love, and as usual it took me longer to see the beauty, LOL.
Well, this morning I was doing my normal computer routine...check Lauren's blog, check Concord Moms, check SCS. Today was the Saturday sketch on Lauren's blog which I faithfully check out and often use. I LOVE this card, if I do say so myself. Check out her blog and create a card using one of her sketches, then post a link here.
In other news from Lauren, she is thinking about teaching at a stamp store in Manchester. I'm so excited. I'd be able to take a class with THE Lauren Meader. Plus, I'm supposed to meet her at CKC in Manchester in May. How cool is that???
I hope you like the card and I hope it inspires you to get stampin'.
Stampingly,
Stacy

3 comments:
How PRETTY is this card!! :-)
very pretty, i love the colors you chose!
Beautiful card Stacy! Love that color combo. I think I need that stamp set too! :)
Post a Comment