I'm so excited to have just joined in the Pass it Forward stamped image thread on SCS. I will soon be receiving stamped images of Pun Fun and Embrace Life. I also ordered my free sets today, Live Your Dream from the Occasions mini and Fun and Fast Notes. Now, I await the happy mail. And then I spend lots of time creating new samples. Gotta love that. Next week Michelle and I are supposed to scrapbook while the kids play for two days. I probably should start thinking about that. Maybe I'll work on the kids school albums. I will probably end up doing Mother's Day pages since that is going sneak up on me.
Happy Stamping,
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stacy I found your blog through the PIF thread, you have an awesome blog and your are very talented..
Stephanie
P.S. you have been tagged, see my blog for detail.. Hope you play along
I have to check this out again when I have some quiet time! I love getting images!!
Post a Comment