I really should have some stamping to share but I don't. The few things I've done I didn't take a picture of. I spent Friday and Saturday at the beach with my family. Here is a picture of the kids and my niece in my parent's backyard.

They had so much fun playing together. Yesterday we went to my cousin's son's graduation party. It was the first time since my wedding (almost 11 years ago) that the 6 cousins were together. We got pictures together and with my grandmother.


I will be scrapbooking these soon. In one of the pictures I am trying not to crack up laughing as my cousins were making jokes. It was really nice to see everyone.

1 comment:
yes it was really nice to all get together again ... it's been way too long. I love your page and YES we've become our mothers ! :-)
Post a Comment