Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not much exciting to report here. We've completed two of the three weeks of our card making for Hugs Across America. I'm really impressed with what the kids have done. I'm going to have to take some pictures of the cards and such and submit them to SU. It is definitely a cause SU would be happy about. Tonight, instead of stamping, I'll be coloring in my poster of my favorite children's book. Next week is Read Across America and everyone in the school has been asked to illustrate a "book jacket" from their favorite book. Julia did "Little House on the Prairie", Adam did "The Magic Tree House Series" and I'm doing "Sarah, Plain and Tall". I drew the pictures today at school. I'm am certainly not an artist (which is why I stamp). I was going to color it at school but it really needs to be colored with soft colors and the 8 crayola markers I had in my desk just weren't going to cut it. So I'll be using my soft subtle markers to color in my "pretty pictures".

I have an extra 10% off at JoAnn's for this weekend so I'm thinking I need to take a trip there and browse. I'm also hoping for a 50% off Michael's. I did explain to Dan that it could be worse, I could shop with out the coupons. LOL

I promise to post something stamp related this weekend. I really want to scrapbook!!!!!

Stampingly,
Stacy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I LOVE coupons! Not that I need a reason to shop or anything! Hehehe!
You need to post your "pretty pictures". :-)