Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shopping and Rub-ons


Well, I spent the day shopping with my friend, Sandy. We hit the craft stores, Target and Kohl's. I did really well at Kohl's with all their clearance stuff. I was getting tired of my winter wardrobe so now I have a few new items to get me through. :-) I did well with clearance craft stuff, too. But, that will have to wait until another day.

I promised I would stamp by the end of the weekend so here is a sample inspired by Julia's two favorite colors currently. Pink and Brown!!! I used my new rub-ons I earned during Sale-a-bration, some designer paper and the scallop punch. Notice I used a rub-on on a button. So easy! Enjoy!

Stampingly,
Stacy

PS - Sunday is the day they change the song on Scrappin' the Music. I'm going to try to complete this week's challenge. Let me know if you complete it too.

Edited to add: There are two pictures because I figured out how to take a clearer picture but I can't frgure out how to delete the first one. So bare with me while I figure this all out. LOL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin... said...

cute card!! I didn't know you had a blog!!!

Dawn said...

I am bored too with my winter wardrobe. Need to shop. I always take care of everyone else first and forget about updating my look. :-) Very cute sample. I love rub-ons. So FUN! Scrapping to the music, I really need to try this week. The last couple of weeks, I have not been so inspired by the songs.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card! Welcome to blogging! It's lots of fun! Your site looks great! :)