Another Tuesday is upon me and as usual it is not stop "fun". After work I ran Julia around to dance and now I'm heading out for Yoga myself. I never thought I would be a person to enjoy yoga but truth be told I love it. It makes me feel so good - I wish I had discovered it years ago. So needless to say I don't get much stamping done on Tuesdays.
I'm planning to pick a day to present a stamp challenge to you all. It could be a color challenge, a sketch clallenge or even a challenge using a sample from the catalog as inspiration. If you have a preference please drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. Next week is vacation so I should have alot of time to prepare items to show you. :-)
Happy Stamping,
Stacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment