Well today after going to the hairdresser's, I spent the day making an outfit for Julia's best friend's American Girl doll. Now Alexa is a very special person to me, I call her my middle child and I've know her all her life. I really thought she was going to be a leap day baby. No such luck. Well, here is the outfit I made for her today. And considering the fact that I have only just begun to teach nyself to sew I don't think it came out half bad. I will admit to a little help over the phone from my mother(thanks Mom), the patterns really do assume you know what you are doing.
Yesterday, we spent the day at the Boston Children's museum. Here are pictures of what each one of the kids liked best.

3 comments:
adorable .. great job.. you should start selling doll clothes.. LOL I pay a pretty penny from American girl.. :)
Cute outfit!! I also tagged you, check out my blog for details
What a cute outfit! I really nead to get sewing. I have a couple of projects that I want to make too! Looks like you had fun at the museum. :-)
Post a Comment