Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scrappin' the Music

Well, I was determined to finish the Scrappin' the Music challenge for the week. The song was "I love you, always forever". I originally wanted to do three pictures through the center but I couldn't find recent enough pictures to do what I wanted. So I took these pictures from October that I really like and used those. I think they are good pictures of all of us. Julia took the one of Dan and I. This is a two page spread so the large picture of the kids is an 8x10. The two smaller pictures are 4x4. I used my silhouette to cut out the letters. I was also very frugal and used only two 12x12 sheets but cut them in half and put them together with the wide ribbon. I love this ribbon. The heart is chipboard, colored with craft ink and then the word love is stamped on it. I hope you enjoy and it is inspiration to you all.

Stampingly,
Stacy
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scrapping The Music said...

Thanks for taking the challenge! I love your layout and how you cut the photo. Just wonderful!!!

Debbie said...

Very pretty! So glad you played along this week!

Christiane said...

thanks for playing along!! such a beautiful take on this song!!

Dawn said...

Stacy, This LO is so CUTE! I LOVE it!! I am glad you entered it and I hope that YOU win!!! :-)