Well, we didn't have school today so I was able to get me craft table cleared off. I got a new order in today so I'm very excited to play with my new goodies. I'm planning to make thank you cards for my Stamper's Six group. Julia was able to get most her room cleaned out and her dresser cleared off. I think it may finally get finished come this weekend. I was able to get caught up on laundry. To me that is always a good feeling. The other thing I did today like many of you - was shovel. OMG!!! It was so heavy. Luckily my nice neighbor snowblowed infront of my car for me but trying to shovel where the plow put the snow in front of the driveway was unreal. Adam helped by throwing large chunks of ice into the snow bank. He thought that was the coolest thing and it really was a help. I wouldn't let him shovel since it was so heavy. After the kitchen is cleaned and the kids are in bed I'll be having some stampin' fun. There isn't anything great on TV anyway.
Until tomorrow,
Stacy
PS I will take pictures of my creations and hope they come out clear so I can share them with you.
(Mom, I spell checked just for you)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment