Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been "Tagged" by Erin

Erin is one of my wonderful downline members. We actually met through a catalog party a friend I worked with's sister had. She has tagged me so I need to answer the following questions.

What were you doing Ten years ago?

I had been married a few months and Dan and I were living in an upstairs apartment in Nashua. I was teaching fourth grade for the first time since I had looped with my class.

What were you doing one year ago?

The same things I am doing now: Title I math, stamping, mommying

Name five favorite snacks:

Chocolate (of course), The Meat House Brushetta (and now sweet pepper dip), Pretzels and chocolate chips, Fiber One bars, and Chocolate

Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1) I would hire someone to do my correcting when I'm teaching.

2) Move South

3) Save for the kids college

4) give to charity

5) Buy stamp and scrapbook stuff

Name five things you like doing...

Teach, Scrapbook and stamp, Read, Travel to warm places with light late into the night (or be warm in front of the pellet stove), spend time with family and friends

Name five things you would never wear again...

I have to start this one by saying I asked Dan's opinion about five things I like to do - he got all five of them! I just asked him this question and the first thing he said was legwarmers. Dead Wrong - I would absolutely wear leg warmers again. The next thing he said, was the first thing I thought of - a tube top. When I was in 8th grade in the early eighties I had these red and white elastic tube tops. Those of you who are old enough, know exactly what I'm talking about. I honestly can't believe my parents ever let me out of the house in them, yet we have pictures to prove I wore them. Anyway, that would have to be my biggest fashion faux pas. I probably wouldn't wear a baseball shirt again either, and that light blue mini skirt I had. I guess the last two would have to be, ribbon barrettes and the skirt my mother made from a Chinese drape (I think she had a matching dress). And yes there are pictures to prove that one, too. But, for the record, I would wear leg warmers again!!!

Name your five favorite toys...

My computer, my stamps and such, my photo printer, DVR and phone.

Now, it's my turn to tag five more people. Honestly, I don't know five Blogs well enough to tag them. So I'm just going to Tag Dawn, she was my maid of honor and I know she can relate to many of my fashion don't above. You just need to answer these few questions and then tag 5 more bloggers. Have fun! :)

Stampingly,

Stacy




No comments: