Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some workshop samples



So, you're looking for some ideas. I had a workshop on Friday for my wonderful Stamper's Six group and I had another workshop today for another great group of women. Over the next few days I'm going to share the projects we completed and the hostess gift each hostess picked.




First off, Friday's workshop. Kristi picked this super cute cork post-it note holder I whipped up a few minutes before leaving for the workshop. I got the idea while searching other Stampin' Up! blogs.



Here is one of the cards we made. It uses Pick a Petal and the rock and roll technique. I hope you enjoy. I'm back to school tomorrow but I've got projects waiting in the wings to share.

'Til Tomorrow,
Stacy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute projects!!! Looks like so much fun! We really need to get together and scrap/stamp!! It has been a while! :-)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great samples Stacy! I love that card, so soft and pretty. Great idea with the post its too. :)