Our school has a busy day on St. Patrick's Day. Fin McCoul visits. It is lots of fun and the children really look forward to it. Do you know the legend of Fin? I wore this really cute pin I made out of punches. I found the idea on SCS and had planned to make it into a card. I woke up this morning and realized I should glue pinback on it and call it done. Adam thought I should wear it so "everyone can see how talented you are". Aren't kids cute? I think I'll keep him. :-)
I used 6 punches to make my leprechaun. Can you figure out which ones I used? Make a comment and let me know what you think.
Stampingly,
Stacy

2 comments:
okay, I do not know the "official" names of the punches, but I see a large cirle, a small circle, a scalloped circle, a tag, a small square and a (lack of a better word) dash. That was a really cute idea! :-)
Very cute Stacy. I've seen this idea before and I love it. It's a super great use for all the punches. :)
Post a Comment