Monday, March 31, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Well nothing fun to share today but I did place an order for a few more things today. Plus I have lots of goodies arriving on Wednesday. I can't wait. I've been rather busy the last few days getting my resume and cover letters all set to apply for some teaching positions that are starting to post for next year. It is such hard work but hopefully will be worth it in the end. :-)

Julia now has drama practice twice a week and still has dance twice a week. Therefore, we don't only have a manic Monday but pretty much the whole week revolves around running around. She is so cute after drama practice. She just gets so into it. I need to start altering the wonderful Tinkerbelle outfit we were given. She should be really cute.

Hopefully tomoorow I'll have a chance to post some new samples of Tart and Tangy from the Occasions Mini.

Stampingly,
Stacy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

How is the resume coming? I am looking forward to seeing the new samples! :-)

Erin... said...

looking forward to some tart and tangy samples!!! that set is soo cute!!