
Saturday I gave my dad his birthday present. This is the picture of him opening it. I took pictures of every side of the cube but the pictures ended up on the internal memory of camera so I need to find the cord. So until then this will have to whet your appetite. He seemed to really like it and I know my mother liked it since she decided where in the house SHE is putting it. LOL. I've been informed which pictures she wants when I make hers. It was super easy to make and I even have requests from work to teach a class.
Speaking of classes, this is a sample of one of the cards I did with my stamper's six group. I'm also using it as part of a swap I'm doing with two lovely ladies in my downline. Erin and Denise truly inspire me.

I hope you are inspired by these creations. Please share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
Stampingly,
Stacy

4 comments:
Happy B-day dad!! I can't wait to see the cube up close. I LOVE that card!! :-)
I am glad that your Dad loved the gift you made him!
Love that card!
Pretty card Stacy. I can't wait to see all the swap stuff.
Looks like a nice gift for your dad. I've wanted to try one of those phot cubes. Can't wait to see more of yours. :)
pretty!! love the colors, and the papers are so fabulous!
Post a Comment