Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mail Time

It has been a good mail weekend for me. It was Dan's birthday yet I received these two gifts in the mail. The first was from Dawn, just because she loves me. And the second was from Erin because I was one of the first 3 people to comment on her blog entry. I love all the pretty paper from Dawn, especially the ballet set she bought just for me. How can a girl go wrong with pink? And considering Julia's favorite color combination is pink and brown, I'm thinkin' I better get scrappin'!!! I love, love, love the ribbon slide from Erin. Gotta try that out. I also love the stamped images, can't wait to use the calendars. Now, there was a catch to the goodies I got from Erin, I need to PAY IT FORWARD. I loved the movie and I love the idea of paying things forward. So, this is where you come in. Be one of the first three people to comment on this entry and I will send you some goodies (AKA Blog Candy) just like Erin sent me.
Stampingly,
Stacy

4 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! You did have a good mail weekend. Lots of good stuff. Glad you liked everything. I can not wait to see what you create. Like I said before, we really need to get together and scrap real soon!! :-)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great goodies! Isn't this pay it forward thing fun. It so nice to brighten someone's day with a little something something! Have fun with your new stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

I think DAWN is the sweetest. I hope you enjoy the gorgeous RAK. You deserve it!!!!! What a blessing to have thoughtful friends like her.

T Collins

Erin... said...

Don't include me in the pif since I gave it to you, but I tagged you!